Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tuscan Christmas

Here is pictures of one of the homes that I had the opportunity to put up Christmas in.  The home is a Tuscan theme (also my first Interior Design project that I was able to work on from the beginning to the end! Love this family so much!), we used Tuscan colors in reds, orange, golds, and a light green to highlight the features of the home in the entry way tree.  Red accents are seen throughout the home and carry the theme into the living room with deep reds and golds. Then in the kitchen/family room we did a white gold, silver, and gold theme with a punch of red.  I love putting up Christmas in this home.  its absolutely stunning to see in person! I tried to capture it best with my camera, but sometimes the lighting was a bit tricky.  I hope it gives you enough details to see how beautiful it truly is.
In the entry way of the home we did vases filled with fresh pines and Christmas greens, red bamboo sticks, large pine cones, and twinkling lights and crystal branches.  I cant begin to tell you how amazing it smells when you get close to them. They were so fun to make, and turned out stunning!







8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We're hoping to totally decorate our home in a Tuscan theme but I'm afraid ours is a poor imitation compared to the one you have completed! I've just posted our tree after we've just finished putting Venetian plaster in our hall and landing and I've tried to decorate to match. Thanks for sharing and giving me more inspiration!, Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUTSTANDING! I can't even imagine how long that too you! I love everything you did. The mantels are wonderful and the trees. I can't say anything but WOW! How long did it take?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These decorations are so gorgeous! I was on Pinterest and pinned a couple of them to my Christmas board. Just had to stop by for a visit. Happy holidays! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks so much everyone, It took me two days to put up, but it only takes me about 2=3 hours per tree. We just bought two new trees this year, and all the decorations for the second so thats what took a little while. Its an amazing house and I love how stunning it turns out every year.

    Sally I cant wait to see your tree, ill have to go take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Rachel!! Everything is so beautiful and even more stunning
    In person. Every home you do has been WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was beautiful. You have such a talent

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I just posted two new photos because I forgot to show the railing. I love the drapy greenery that falls from the balcony in the entry way.

    ReplyDelete